Living in Woodridge, LA
Woodridge is a subdivision located within Mandeville, Louisiana city limits. This is a brand-new neighborhood in which homes are still being built. This suburban neighborhood is a great place for people to raise their families. There’s plenty of space, just the right amount of quiet and a reasonable distance from excellent public schools.
If you moved to the Woodridge subdivision, your child or children would attend schools in the Mandeville school district. Here are a few schools in the area, along with the grade range they service.
Elementary Schools near Woodridge
- Magnolia Trace Elementary School (2 nd through 3 rd )
- Mandeville Elementary School (Pre-K through 3 rd )
- Pontchartrain Elementary School (Pre-K through 3 rd )
- Woodlake Elementary School (Pre-K through 3 rd )
Middle Schools near Woodridge
- Fontainebleau Junior High (7 th through 8 th )
- Lake Harbor Middle School (4 th through 6 th )
- LP Monteleone Junior High School (7 th through 8 th )
- Mandeville Junior High School (7 th through 8 th )
- Mandeville Middle School (4 th through 6 th )
- Tchefuncte Middle School (4 th through 6 th )
High Schools near Woodridge
- Fontainebleau High School (8 th through 12 th )
- Lakeshore High School (8 th through 12 th )
- Mandeville High School (8 th through 12 th )
Things to Do in Woodridge, LA
Chafunkta Brewing Company
The Chafunkta Brewing Company is the passion project of owners Josh and Jamie Erickson. They fell in love with craft beer, then fell in love with making craft beer, and you can fall in love with drinking their craft beer if you decide to visit.
Delaune Sailing Charters
Want to coast along the Mississippi River, but don’t have a boat? Then you don’t have a problem. You can just rent a boat or taking a boating tour at Delaune Sailing Charters.
Fontainebleau State Park
With an admission-free at just $3 per person, visiting Fontainebleau State Park is some of the least expensive fun you’ll have near Woodridge. Within the state park, there are historic sites to explore, golf clubs to swing, places to lodge and nature to preserve.
Mandeville Trailhead Cultural Interpretive Center
This Mandeville attraction is an interesting mix of hobbies. This is one of the few places in which you can hike or ride your bike and hear live music while doing it, as this is also a popular venue for concerts.
Northlake Nature Center
Northlake Nature Center is a large park with plentiful foliage, hiking passages and biking trails. This is a quiet place in which to reflect and just observe nature as you find it.
Real Estate in Woodridge, LA
Houses in Woodridge are priced between $300,000 to $400,000 on average. Each home usually has between three and four bedrooms and two to three bathrooms, but there are a few that have five bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The homes listed on the market at this time are around 2,000 square feet – some closer to about 3,000 square feet.
Whether you’re looking for a tall home or a short home, a wide home or a narrow home, or just a home closer to work, we can help you find the home of your dreams. Give us a call or send us an email today.