Living in Settlement at Willow Grove, LA
Settlement at Willow Grove is an upscale community located in Louisiana’s capital. Typically, people move here because of the neighborhood’s charm. The homes here are muted color schemes that contrast beautifully with the surrounding greenery.
As this subdivision is located in Baton Rouge, your child or children will attend schools in the Baton Rouge school district. The public schools, from elementary through high school, have excellent ratings. If you’re more interested in having your child attend private schools, however, there are a number of campuses for you to choose from.
Private Elementary Schools near Settlement at Willow Grove
- Baton Rouge Adventist Christian School (Pre-K through 8th )
- Central Academy & Child Care (Pre-K through 5th )
- Charity Christian Academy (Pre-K through 9th )
- Hosanna Christian Academy (Pre-K through 8th )
- Living Faith Academy of Excellence (Pre-K through 8th)
- Martin Luther King Jr Christian Academy (Pre-K through 8th)
- Trinity Episcopal Day School (Pre-K through 5th)
- St. George Catholic School (Pre-K through 8th)
12 Grade Private Schools near Settlement at Willow Grove
- Baton Rouge International School (Pre-K through 12 th)
- Charity Life Academy (Pre-K through 12 th)
- Brighter Horizon School (Pre-K through 12th)
- Parkview Baptist School (Pre-K through 12 th)
- Starkey Academy (Pre-K through 12 th)
- St. Lillian Academy (Pre-K through 12 th)
- The Dunham School (Pre-K through 12th)
Things to Do in Settlement at Willow Grove, LA
This neighborhood is so vast and well thought out that there’s almost no reason to leave.There are dozens of things for you and your family to do together without even leaving the subdivision.
Take a Dip
Settlement at Willow Grove has a pool for resident enjoyment. There are plenty of lawn bchairs, palm trees for natural shading and a covered cabana area with a masonry fireplace. bTake advantage of the pool after work, on a day off – or consider hosting a private event here.
Stroll through the Parks
There are a couple of parks right here in the neighborhood. Take a day of each weekend to explore them all. There aren’t just trails to venture into; there’s also an amphitheater for community events and a field for community sports.
Within the neighborhood, there are two ponds, both 20 feet deep, filled to the brim with fish for you catch. Dust off your fishing pole and pull up a seat by the edge of the water.
Shop at the Village at Willow Grove
Just a stone’s throw away is a plentiful shopping center with shops, restaurants and even offices to rent. Maybe you should think about moving your office to a livelier location!
Real Estate in Settlement at Willow Grove, LA
Homes in Settlement at Willow Grove are priced at a wide range. Typically, homes range from nearly $700,000 to $1.2 million.
On average, homes in Settlement at Willow Grove have between four and five bedrooms and four and four and a half bathrooms. House sizes range from nearly 3,000 square feet to almost 5,000 square feet. They come with at least one covered porch or balcony and usually multiple garages.
If you’re interested in making one of these homes your own, give us a call today. We can help you navigate the market and find the perfect home for your wants and needs.